Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a tiny update

Here are some more drawings from the preproduction of our bachelor film, Væsen. the first one is a turnaround of the king's head that i did based on a crown design Adrian did, and a king face design that Jody did.

These next ones are the designs i did for the deer antlers and the prince's inside princy wear, when we see him in the beginning of the film. Quite unfortunately, we came to a result we liked pretty fast - unfortunate in the sense that i was rather enjoying drawing these intricate and ornate elements! :)

and we modified the prince's design a bit (back to the original idea) - this is a new turnaround of him, with his fancy inside princy clothes.